• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Ferrix

Explorer
It's funny to be an american in Montreal... don't even really notice the holidays go by that aren't central to the lives of Quebecer's, heck I didn't even realize this past saturday was Canada Day. All I see are World Cup flags.

Happy 4th of July!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
GlassEye (Silas) recently posted this:

GlassEye said:
DT, concerning our recent combat...
Just so you know, Silas' primary method of attacking is with his staff. He's most comfortable using it as he's had one in hand nearly all his life. And he's more skilled with it than his crossbow despite having a little army training in the use of the crossbow (which mainly shows in his Rapid Reload feat). His crossbow is a distance weapon only. Anytime there is the possibility that melee combat will engulf him he'll be using his quarterstaff. If he's got a couple of rounds and some cover then he'll resort to plinking at the enemy with his crossbow. ;)

This gave me an idea. Go ahead and place your character's preferred combat actions, if you would like to add it to your character sheet. This way if you are busy, I have something to work with when I post a round of combat. This isn't a requirement, but only if you want.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I remember that picture in the 1st ed. players handbook. That scene made me think of that.

And I'll be out the next week on vacation; camping (so there's no internet access). I'll return on the 25th.

Remove ads