Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats [RECRUITING 1 PLAYER]

Caim

First Post
I'm leaning towards a scout and here be my rolls.

Set 1= 10, 14, 6, 11, 15, 9
Set 2 = 14, 15, 10, 13, 13, 16
Set 3= 11, 5, 10, 11, 14, 15

I'll be using Set 2.

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
So I was looking through the flaws and found 'Comfort Object' and 'Binge Drinker'.

I already have an idea for the item and would need permission to have one since I don't have the money for it, along with permission to use the flaw. I was thinking of taking an anti-personal grenade as my comfort object and would explain it in his history.

[sblock=Comfort Object]
You have developed a dependency for an object, environment, or person and you have difficulty sleeping without it.
Prerequisite: You must have endured a sleepless night without your Comfort Object.
Drawback: Any time you try to sleep without your Comfort Object, you must make a Will save (DC 10 + half your ECL) or be fatigued the next day due to a restless night. This fatigue stacks and may result in exhaustion if combined with another fatigue factor.
Benefit: Bonus Feat
Special: The Comfort Object should be something that CAN (and will) be taken away (Otherwise it's not a flaw).
Roleplaying Ideas: The Comfort Object can be anything you can justify including but not limited to, a doll, lucky underpants, a lover, the sleeping bag your grandma made you just before she died, etc. The Comfort Object could also be an enviornmental condition such as only being able to sleep in a fancy inn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Binge Drinker] Is that ale?! Oh, well, okay, just one....
Drawback: When your character is around and aware of alcohol your character must roll a will save (DC 16) to not drink. If you fail your will save, your character must drink one serving of alcohol. You may roll another will save to stop with an increased DC of +3 per serving of alcohol drank (stopping after your first serving has a DC 19, second serving has a DC of 22, so on).
Benefit: Bonus Feat
Special: Favoured Drink Variant: Select one type of alcohol as favoured. The initial DC is 19 for that drink. All other types of alcohol have DC 13. The DC to stop increases normally per drink.[/sblock]

Rork Brokenarrow is ready for the red pen.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
TSS, These are both excellent flaws. I will allow you to have that comfort object, but you will be in debt to start out, so whatever gold you get here will have to go to paying it off unless your character wants a bunch of thugs tracking you down for the debt. Since we are often at Abe's Pub, I will have to have you roll a Will save each time you are there to avoid spending a portion of your adventure winnings on drink, leaving you poorer and possibly hung over the next day. I'm all for this.

Caim

First Post
Hehe, figured you would like the Binge Drinker since the base of operations is a pub. The Comfort Item comes with a story that I'll add to his history shortly.

Caim

First Post
Hehe, maybe I'll buy the pub after I become a super rich sewer rat!

Oh and you may want to be nice to me since I'm proably going to be a heal bot in the Wayfinders game ;)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
We can do it during this fight in the IC. Let's say that you were sent by the agency to augment the team, or Mr. Sabatini sent you to help, and you can join the Sewer Rats later.

Remove ads