Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats [RECRUITING 1 PLAYER]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I am only buying a Masterwork set of Thieves Tools. Selling my old ones for half price, or would there be any prospective npc's looking to buy them for say, 75% of original cost?

ghostcat

First Post
Shopping List
-------------

Code:
Leather Armour		-	10gp
6 x Sunrods		-	12gp
300' Hempen Rope	-	6gp

Weight 35.62, MEDIUM
Gold 107.88

Also need something to act as a float to keep the rope taught on stage 3.

We're going to have to distribute the rope as Hardnose is currently overloaded and immobile.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Herobizkit: No worries. It seems to have been a slower week for all the games on ENWorld. Everyone earned 300XP and 100GP, plus bonus gp.

1st place: Needles with a 75xp award.
2nd place: Chernguk with a 50xp award.
3rd place: Hardnose and Pickwick, both who get a 25xp award.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Yeah, busy week for me, too, so no posts. I'll try and make regular updates from now on.

Gunzuul will buy a set of leather armour and another 50 feet of hempen rope. He will, regretfully, leave behind his keg (and his tankard). He'll also leave behind his crossbow and quiver of bolts, and will only carry one day's rations. That means he'll be armed with his shortspear and his native talents!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
It seemed to have been a slow week for updates in general on this board. I wonder if that's because school is starting testing or if there was a holiday weekend I somehow missed.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thread revive thyself!

Well, we are just about wrapping up this chapter of Sewer Rats and I just realized we could use another couple of players or have someone take over some of the abandoned character sheets.

So, I am officially posting that this thread is reopened for recruitment.

Remove ads