Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats [RECRUITING 1 PLAYER]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, we still have Needles, Fergus and Hardnose as active players. If there are no arguments with the idea, I say we press with three PCs until we get some recruits. Please conduct any last minute prepartion for your characters, including purchasing new gear if you want. After the scene in the pub we will move on.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Needles spent his money on:

2 Spring Loaded Wrist Sheaths (10gp total)
Traded in normal BackPack for MasterWork Back Pack (49gp total for trade-in)
Updated gold total leftover
Added XP on character sheet

Let me know if these are ok to purchase.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Fangor the Fierce

I'm fine with what you have down and found the wrist sheaths in the 3.5 wiki, but in which 3.5 book would those normally be located?

I'm leaving recruitment open, but will start the next adventure with just three players if we don't have anyone else leap in.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Crap, I found it in 3.0 Song and Silence as well as the Pathfinder Adventure Armory books, but I can't for the life of me find it in any 3.5 books. I will rummage around a bit more and see what I can find.

Caim

First Post
I would be the interested party and it seems you have a paladin, ranger, and a rogue. I'm undecided on class and I'm not a huge arcane caster fan but maybe I'll role up a archer bard, after I look some info up on a proper build.

Remove ads