• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Darn! I was going to have a lot of DM fun with a split up party.

IC: As the three Sewer Rats get closer to tunnel entrance 2F6, the two thugs quicken their pace and close the distance. You turn at their approach as the human says, "Hey there, shorties. Word on the street is that you're helping out Mr. Sabatini. Well, we've been asked to pay each of you 50 gold pieces each to tell us what he's up to and take a walk from whatever he's got you doing. It's a pretty good deal, seeing if you don't take the offer, my buddy here is going to break your half-sized legs." With a jerk of his thumb, the human points to his half-orc buddy who is eagerly cracking the knuckles of his ham-like fists.

ghostcat

First Post
Hardnose draws his sword and gives the speaker an evil look. "Where's the rest of you army" he says. Meanwhile he scrutinises the half-orc to see if he is evil.

OOC: Detect Evil on the Half-Orc

Fenris

Adventurer
Fergus grins wryly. "Ugly and stupid huh? You boys picked the wrong Rats to mess with." says Fergus pulling out his own greataxe. '"By the time you face off against the halfling and myself, the kobold will have looted your pockets, tied your shoes together and have left five daggers in your back as a souvenir. So you might want to turn around now....." tails off Fergus

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hardnose
[sblock]
Both assailants register as evil.
[/sblock]

The half-orc blinks in surprise, but then puts on a spiked knuckleduster. "You wanna I beat them down?"

His human companion takes out a long knife from a hip sheathe. "I think we're gonna hafta shave them down a few more notches."

OOC: Roll init.

Fenris

Adventurer
Hardnose
[sblock]
Both assailants register as evil.
[/sblock]

The half-orc blinks in surprise, but then puts on a spiked knuckleduster. "You wanna I beat them down?"

His human companion takes out a long knife from a hip sheathe. "I think we're gonna hafta shave them down a few more notches."

OOC: Roll init.

"Bub, when we're done, you'll be shorter than us" retorts Fergus.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Looks like this will be a warm up for what's to come. Too bad you might not live. Maybe we'll just maim... You get the ugly one."

Needles leaves it up to the others to determine which is the ugly one.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: The fight is on for the Sewer Rats, as the overconfident thugs refuse to back down!

Init:
Hardnose 24
Needles 21
Thugs 18
Fergus 14

Hardnose and Needles are up. The thugs are in melee range. Each character gets a 50XP roleplaying bonus for entertaining their DM.

ghostcat

First Post
"Yondalla aid me." Hardnose calls out and smiles as he feels the love of his goddess flow into his sword arm. Wasting no more time he aims a devastating blow at the half-orc.

[sblock=Actions]Swift Action: Smite Evil on the Half-orc
Standard Action Attack half-Orc (Attack +8 = (+6 +2 CHR:Smite Evil); Damage = 1d4+1)[/sblock]

Remove ads