Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Needles takes a step back, placing a bullet into a sling and twirling it twice before letting the missile fly. The bullet flies wide, too wide and hits the side of a building near the back of the alleyway. "Guess I can't decide which one is the uglier one!"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hardnose wipes the smile off his opponent's face as he strikes at the half-orc, barely cutting into the half-orc's armor and drawing a thin line of blood. Needles shot goes wide, causing the kobold to mutter to himself as he reloads.

The half-orc strikes back at Hardnose, but his weapon is deflected off the paladin's armor. Hardnose grunts from the force of the blow, but his unharmed.

The human tries to knife Fergus, but the attack is rushed and he badly misses when he slips on a foul-smelling puddle in the dirty street. He lands on his own dagger, and shrieks in pained surprise.

OOC: Fergus up.

Rork
[sblock]
You were expecting to find three Sewer Rats to aid them in their recently assigned quest. You waited around the sewer entrance you expected them to use. You hear shouts and the start of a fight nearby. When you run to investigate, you see the above scene break out between a dwarf, halfling and kobold versus a human and half-orc thug. From the way the fight started and is going, you believe you found your fellows.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Fergus kept an eye on the half-orc, and nearly swung at him, but saw that Hardnose wasn't the worse for wear, and decided to finish what the human started.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Needles sees just how well the others are doing, nodding at their adeptness in this fight. Not one to be outdone, he moves to flank the half-orc, rapier in hand and ready to skewer the brute if he finds the right spot and chance....

"This one's the uglier one!"
he calls out, hoping to get the greenskin to drop his guard just enough to allow Hardnose the chance to cave in his skull.

(OOC - Move action to grab rapier, move action to flank the brute. I hate +0 BAB!!! +2 flanking for Hardnose, on his next turn.)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Fergus' great-axe buries itself deep in the side of the human, who coughs up a bit of blood before dropping dead to the floor. Hardnose hits the half-orc again, this time sticking him briefly with a pierce to the large thug's side. Needles takes his rapier and flanks the half-orc, who in turn decides to finally have some sense and attempt to flee.

This whole time you notice a dwarf with a loaded bow in his hand rushing towards the fight, eyes intent on the half-orc's back. The dwarf is about 50 feet away.

OOC: Attack of opportunity against the half-orc for Hardnose and Needles. Rork moving towards the scene of the battle.

ghostcat

First Post
Hardnose knows that the half-orc is evil and that the world won't miss him. Whilst he is tempted to slide a sword into his back, he feels that Yondalla would not approve. Instead he shouts after him, "You can run away this time but if I see you again your dead."

Although his feelings towards the human are the same as those towards the half-orc, Hardnose kneels down and checks if the human is still alive. If so, he does his best to staunch the flow of blood.

[sblock=OOC]If human is alive, stabilise. Heal = +6[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Needles is not so nice, as his rapier tries to find a crease in the thug's crude armor. The rapier can't dig into the thug's side, as the half-orc makes his escape. "C'mon! We were just beginning to have fun!"

Needles spies the new threat, as he watches the reaction of the newcomer. If he seems to not be a threat, Needles immediately rifles through the dead human's pockets, trying to determine if there is anything of note, or any markings to show his allegiance to a group or boss. He takes his time, but never turns his back on the newcomer.

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Rork closes the distance between himself and the group and slowly releases the draw from his bow. "Blasted!" The newcomer cries as he watches the half-orc escape down the tunnels. "I guess I missed all the action?" He turns to the group as the words escape his lips and can see the group watching him intently, weapons still drawn. "No, no. I mean you no harm. I was sent to help ya. Ma name is Rork." He places his bow and arrow in their respected places as he awaits the groups reaction.

Remove ads