• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus one-shot)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thanks for the head's up. I'll NPC you of course. Others are going to need to step up into a leadership role so that this story continues onto its course. I'll be on a plane from Germany and back to the states tomorrow, so I did the Monday update a day early.

farmboymdp

First Post
Hey everybody, sorry I haven't been around lately, but my holiday went a radically different route than I thought it would. I just got home and am pretty tired, but I should be able to catch up with things tomorrow. Also, a belated Happy New Year to everyone!

Tychus

First Post
I missed a couple days last week. Wasn't expecting to just walk right into the estate. I'm at a bit of a loss for how to proceed - I have theories but no good ideas how to collect evidence. Open to suggestions...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Welcome back, you two. I plan to interject the new character soon. However, I just literally got in a day late from a delayed flight from Germany, and I have work in 3 hours, so no update tonight.

farmboymdp

First Post
Okay, let me apologize again, because I think I'm going to have to drop my games on ENworld. Things have been going pretty nonstop for me this past week, having just begun the agonizing process of selling my house and moving out of state (for those of you who have had a similar experience, you will understand how crazy that can be). Once that is all finished I will try to get my feet wet again here, but as it stands there's far too much on my plate to continue.

I wish you luck, Deuce, you've been a very competent DM, and to everyone I played with.

Remove ads