• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DF's "Those Damn Heroes" OOC

renau1g

First Post
Ok, so we have a barbarian, rogue, and warpriest. I guess we'll be needing someone to try and keep those pesky heroes off of you guys. I'll go with a dwarf warden.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Two Strikers, a Defender, and a Leader -

I could use the 4e practice and would like to see about filling the Controller spot if you'll have me and my noobieness (HM made a new word) also.

Thinking Human Invoker

HM

ren: Warden sounds like a pretty good idea.

HM: I adore you and your noobieness. An invoker sounds just fine, and of course it would be great to have you as a fourth. Show me a character sheet and you're in!

Disposable Hero

First Post
And the noob counter goes up another notch.

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]: I noticed you had a spot open in your 4th Ed. game as well...care to have yet another noob in your game? In fact I just made a halfling rogue. I have a thing for rogue right now for some reason.

renau1g

First Post
Here's the inspiration I have for my PC. A big, happy, dwarf. He's not too bright, but he's tough and strong. Maybe a bit like Little John. Oh, and he's the brewmaster for the group, keeping the ale flowing after a successful raid. Maybe he could be a friend of one of the other PC's who convinced him to join, he's not necessarily evil, just going with the flow. He won't kill anyone, but he's got no problem with redistributing the wealth and he'll defend his friends/fellow bandits fiercely.

[sblock=Image]
4486248462_69c5fdf606_o.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
Just so I don't seem like a flake, I'm going to try and get my PC created today, but I work part of the day and will be in the studio tonight and tomorrow morning (probably consecutively haha).

If I don't get my rad minotaur created today, however, it will for sure it created tomorrow!

Disposable Hero

First Post
I have my rogue created on the DDI character builder so all I have to do is transfer it over to a form everyone can read. I work tonight and tomorrow so I'll get it up very soon, wednesday at the latest.

Remove ads