• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

Velmont

First Post
The wagon is slow, but after half an hour, the group finally find a farm. They head toward it. They hear the cows in field who are sleeping or eating some herbs. Cepheus goes to the door as teh other two stand guard on the coach, wagon and chest. Cepheus doesn't have the time to knock that the door open. A well build young man open and look at the gnome. He looks behind Cepheus and stare a moment at the coach. "What do you want?" he asks half curious, half threatning, not seaming to be too happy to see the group here.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus looks the man over and replies We were ambushed by bandits along the road and two of my companions were injured as well as one of the horses. Is there anyone that could help these two with their wounds? Or at least a place to rest? I can pay.

Velmont

First Post
The young man seems to hesitate but finally move aside. "You can enter. Do you need help to carry your wounded." he asks, looking at the coach behind.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The young man seems to hesitate but finally move aside. "You can enter. Do you need help to carry your wounded." he asks, looking at the coach behind.

Yes that would be appreciated.

Bran, Delan can you bring in the driver and Quozen with help from these good people? Once settled can you assist me with the cargo? I will stand guard with the coach til then.

Cepheus thanks the man in the door and returns to the coach to guard his cargo, crossbow loaded and ready. Cepheus will attempt to hide while he watches over his cargo 15

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

BigB said:
Bran, Delan can you bring in the driver and Quozen with help from these good people? Once settled can you assist me with the cargo? I will stand guard with the coach til then.[/COLOR]

"Yes sir!" He says with a salute and a smile.

Velmont

First Post
Bran, Delan and the farmer takes both wounded and start to take care of them. They seems to need rest or magical healing, but teh latest is not avalaible for the moent, as the farmer, which is only the oldest son of the family and the other people there can't help.

Cepheus start to amke his wtach. After an hour, the sun starts to be low. Cepheus evaluate that if they don't do fast, they won't be able to deliver the chest in time.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus will move to the door of the house keeping his watch he will call for Bran, Delan and the farmer. Once they come out ... I think we should be going to deliver the cargo. We can let the driver and Quozen rest here the night. In the morning I will purchase healing potions and we can return to get them. How does that sound?

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

"An excellent plan, my short sahib!" he says in response to Cepheus.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Delan adds. "We leave these two to the farmers family? And what if there presence bring the bandits here? It is dangerous for both the family and Quozen. Maybe I should stay and you could go with the coach. I could keep an eye on the wagon too."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Delan adds. "We leave these two to the farmers family? And what if there presence bring the bandits here? It is dangerous for both the family and Quozen. Maybe I should stay and you could go with the coach. I could keep an eye on the wagon too."

OK. Bran and I will take the coach and return for the three of you.

to Bran Shall I drive or would you like to?

Cepheus will prepare his crossbow before they leave, to be ready for another ambush.

Remove ads