• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]Who is driving and where is the other?[/SBLOCK]

ooc: Cepheus can drive the coach and Bran can serve as lookout and ride upfront with Cepheus. Cepheus will check the cargo before leaving to make sure no one has tampered with it or gotten by him and taken any. If all is secure he will attempt to secure the coach doors with rope so they will not easily open. His intention is to stop quick entry ie. someone hiding as the coach passes and jumping in unseen.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Bran, do you think we will meet any more resistence on the way? I fear we may see another ambush attempt. We did not make a very frightening showing of ourselves last time and we are only 2 now.

Cepheus looks about nervously as they depart.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

"Are we hurt for time, my little friend? Because if we are, whether another ambush will happen or not is irrelevant; we'd have to press on. If we're not, I think we should look into getting our other companion back on his feet."

He draws his rapier and punching dagger with a flash. "If we do face more trouble, I'll be ready."

BigB

First Post
Animus said:
"Are we hurt for time, my little friend? Because if we are, whether another ambush will happen or not is irrelevant; we'd have to press on. If we're not, I think we should look into getting our other companion back on his feet."

He draws his rapier and punching dagger with a flash. "If we do face more trouble, I'll be ready."

Unfortunately I am supposed to deliver this cargo tonight. I guess we press on.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus take a last looks at the chest, but see it hasn't been disturb, which doesn't surprise him as he has been watching the coach almost all teh time. He leaves the wagon and the sick horse to Delan with the two wounded and leave the farm. With the road to do, they will most likely reach the city by nightfall, maybe later.

He drive the horses, but Cepheus is not use to drive a coach, and have some difficulty once in a while.

[SBLOCK=OOC]15 miles left to do. Do you travel at walk speed, hustle, or try to go even faster. Aslo, make an handle animals check.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
The first hour goes well, the animals answers well to Cepheus lead. Cepheus and Bran stays alert but see nothing.

[SBLOCK=OOC]3 miles done, 12 to go. You estimate the sun will set in about 2 hours, and you might have an extra hour of light by the clear day you have, maybe a bit less. Continue at walking speed?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads