di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"Tomorrow is the final. I think you'll need to rest if you want to win your combat, just like me. Now I am thinking about it, I think the best would be to get rest now so we get all our strenght tomorrow. Thank you for the night, Khairi." she tells. Khairi feels something have change in her behavior. Just like a cold curtain have just appeared between them. She salutes and instead of walking toward the common room, where the show is, she turns around and walk in direction of the stairs.

Good Rest and Good Luck tomorrow. Thank you for the splendid evening. He watches as she walks away, a look of confusion on his face. Perhaps rest is a the best thing for now. He returns to his room and contemplates tactics until he drifts off to sleep. He cant help thinking about the evening with Melinda.

Velmont

First Post
Khairi returns to the RDI and get some rest.

OOC: You can go to the RDI and wait for the next day to begin if you want. The Maze is not finished and doesn't seem to be about to finish yet, as we have different frequency of popst from the players. Some are almost done, others are not yet to the middle.

BigB

First Post
Khairi will return to the RDI.

OOC: The interaction with Melinda was interesting perhaps she will pop up at a future adventure.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: It is a possibility, more likely if you Khairi appear in one of my game in the futur. I have many ideas, I don't yet which one I'll do, most likely, it will depend who is willing to follow and whose still online (DH and Vebatim have dissapear both, making some of my idea less interesting without them).

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: It is a possibility, more likely if you Khairi appear in one of my game in the futur. I have many ideas, I don't yet which one I'll do, most likely, it will depend who is willing to follow and whose still online (DH and Vebatim have dissapear both, making some of my idea less interesting without them).

ooc:sounds good to me. I will be sure to join some more of your adventures in the future. I have enjoyed the tournament and side adventures.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 6, Common Room =-=-=-

Bran arrive in the Winged Flute half an hour before the start of the Perform contest. Bran has slowly wandered to the Inn and have met with a friend during the way. He talked a lot and so he arrive here later then he had expected.

He finds a place at a table. It is farther in the back, but at leats, he is sitting and drinking. Gnomes are sitting at his table, but he recognize none of them. They are cheering and talking among them. They are speaking into a language Bran doesn't understand, most probably gnomish.

The contest starts and Bran looks at teh first performer, who do acrobaties and juggling. The second is a musician. He first do a joyous song with some rythm that people in teh crowd follow cheerly. His second song it one sad. The crowd react to the song by becoming more silent. It's just as someone has put a cold winter in the place. As the music finish, the public takes time to react, everyone seems to have been absorbed by the music, but whe one start to clap his hand, the others follows.

One of the gnome seems to not like that much and stands up. The others are following his companion, leaving you alone at the table. The crowd starts to return to normal and chat loudly waiting for teh next performer and Bran make a sign to the barmaid to get a new mug of ale, having finish his own, but the barmaid seen too occupied to spot him.

"Maybe I can help you." whipsers a voice at his ear. Bran knows well this voice, and the suave tone trouble his heart. Bran turns to Lysianna. She is as beautifull as usual, with her long golden hair over her shoulder. Her red lips smile at Bran and her deep blue eyes are fixing him, awaiting his answer. "May I sit here?"

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
-=-=-= Day 6, Common Room =-=-=-

..."Maybe I can help you." whipsers a voice at his ear. Bran knows well this voice, and the suave tone trouble his heart. Bran turns to Lysianna. She is as beautifull as usual, with her long golden hair over her shoulder. Her red lips smile at Bran and her deep blue eyes are fixing him, awaiting his answer. "May I sit here?"

OOC: My apologies. I forgot about this.

"Lissie, good to see you," he says hesitantly as he stands. "Funny you arrived as I was just leaving."

Velmont

First Post
She put her hand on your chest and gently push you back to your seat. "Bran! You won't leave now. The show is not finish. The next contestant is about to start. And it is the expert category, they must be good. And we could just chat a bit, it's been some time we havn't spoken yet. Or maybe you have someone waiting for you?"

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
She put her hand on your chest and gently push you back to your seat. "Bran! You won't leave now. The show is not finish. The next contestant is about to start. And it is the expert category, they must be good. And we could just chat a bit, it's been some time we havn't spoken yet. Or maybe you have someone waiting for you?"

"Yes. The love of my life, Kaelin. We're done, Lissie. We never really were. Kaelin is the only one for me."

Velmont

First Post
"Kaelin, the love of your life?" she replies, with a sad voice. "Poor Bran. I understand you don't want to leave her, but you should know something. She is seeing another man. I know it is hard to believe, but you should know this before the truth come back to you at full speed. It would be too hard to take for such pure heart as yours."

Remove ads