Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Diesel

First Post
Xp and all that

XP awards so far-
Everyone but possum : 640.

Possum : 740.

Has en world been sluggish this week for anyone else?

Diesel

First Post
I think Ive seen that thread before, but thanks shalimar. Truth be told I like to change small things and not go exactly by the written adventure, especially in spots that dont work as well for PbP play or if I can personalize things for my specific pcs.

To that end I'd like if everyone could, at their convenience send me a message via email (I think my email link is active0 giving a bit more about their characters backgrounds, if you feel theres anymore to share.

Topics for instance like

what you did during the clone wars
your mentor or in the case of our jedi your master
in the case of UbD, past owners if any
enemies you may have made
home planet
etc, etc

Some of you have already fleshed out your backgounds. Im onl;y going to use this info to tweak future parts of the adventure to make it more immediate to each of you. I ask to get it via private email to keep player and pc knowledge as seperate as possible.

At any rate once we get Bel back up( either by his own devices or with help from friends) well get on. Ill update tomorrow to move things up a bit. I know the boards have been sloow.

Last edited:

Diesel

First Post
I think the recent slowness of the boards has slowed us down a bit. I havent meant to linger on Bel's treatment but just wanted to give him the opportunity to get the most hp back that he can.

Dr Fenn can recover up to 10 hp with the medpac. I didnt know if Bel want s to take a second wind first then get treatment to get back to full strength. It depends I suppose on whether you wish to move forward to get the cargo or want to wait and return to Maya.

I'll do an update tonite, I just dont want us to get snagged up on a realtively small point.

Shalimar

First Post
I figured we would press on since getting the contents before the empire gets them is time critical. Up to Bel though, if he says he needs a rest the others probably would not gainsay him.

Remove ads