• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Diesel

First Post
My apologies. I was typing this today at a public computer and old habits about negative hp die hard I suppose. Bel can spend a force point to keep from dying, remains unconscious at 0 hp and moves to -5 on the condition track. Sorry Bel :)

Also, in the nitpick department, I failed to actually type the action of the gryemaned wookie UbD skillfully dispatched. It in fact took no action being very strong and very stupid but remained by Ganga in its capacity as bodyguard, howling itself into a rage while everyone else charged into battle. In case you were wondering..

I dont think i omitted anything else today.

Diesel

First Post
LOL.Yes they are its fortunate Voda took care of the other one. I figured they would be trouble if they survived to get in.

Also, I think Ive learned not to play a long tabletop game of 3x before switching back to SAGA. Apparently my brain cant hold two slightly different set of rules at the same time.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shayuri said:
I figure behind the crates in front of and to the side of the desk...the ones that are fairly close there. Voda, if you want to be somewhere else, just ask...Ashlin's with you wherever you went.
Fine by me.

On the matter of wookies, its like a natural law "If you see a big hairy carpet-like beast with an axe, shoot it!"

Shalimar

First Post
Voda, you may wish to choose another target to blast with your rifle since I am 99% certain the Wookie will be dead before your turn comes up again.

I'd suggest using autofire on your blaster to turn it into a 2x2 area attack, yes you have less chance of hitting, but with 1/2 damage on a miss you'd still most likely kill any thug you hit with half of 3D10

Diesel

First Post
possum- you can switch move object for mind trick. Just note the change on your character sheet here in the OOC thread please.

And I'm shocked! are you and voda each playing another DoD game! Shocking I say!

possum

First Post
Thanks. Yeah, it's on OpenRPG. Don't worry, I'll try not to let the two characters merge in my head again. I also know very much the difference between character knowledge and player knowledge.

Shalimar

First Post
We are getting fairly close to level 2, so I was wondering what everyones' thoughts were.

For Rain, I am build up towards the Force Adept PRC so I need to have 3 force talents (already have 1), but otherwise I can take any class and still get there.

For 2nd level I have 3 options:

Scout 2, taking Skill Focus (Use the Force)
Soldier 1, Taking Light Armor Proficiency and Force Perception

or if Diesel thinks there is enough time for Rain to talk to Ardon between action scenes, Jedi 1, taking Lightsaber Proficiency and Deflect

Diesel

First Post
Rain there will be down time between sections of the adventure, so it would be plausible that Rain could at least begin jedi training. She is already a force user so I dont think it would strain credibility in that regard.

I will get around sometime to posting xp, but as you can prob calculate level 2 is close.

Remove ads