• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Shalimar

First Post
Possibly. Dathomiri women are fairly odd, for instance Tenel Ka's mother actually had Luke as her slave for a while, and there was definitely chemistry, but she ended up with a prince instead.

It might be amusing, but it would definitely take a very long time for him to impress her, and she wouldn't bother to even look at him until then.

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry, Shaggy. I've been perhaps a bit quick to jump in with Ashlin. She's an impulsive character, and I've been playing her impulsively.

I'll refrain from stepping on your toes in the future. :)

Shalimar

First Post
Why is Bel trying to put himself in debt? If we fence the 2 guns it more than covers it. Why try to go out of pocket, promise further business, and give favors.

Maybe we should all just hold off until Diesel posts? That way we don't keep digging the hole deeper to kill time.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Don't worry. Ashlin is mercurial. If her temper flares, just wait a minute and she'll be buddies again. :)

I think the main thing right now is that we don't really know each other, so there's some social order jockeying right now. :)

Diesel

First Post
I was going to update today, but I shall wait on possum who hasnt been around too much the past week. I want to give him the opportunity to reply. Most of you are EN and PbP veterans with other games, and I know sometimes no reply can mean nothing to say.

This Monday is a holiday in the US. Depending on possum, I'll either reply today or tomorrow, then do another update Tuesday. If you all reply before then, then I will do an update this weekend and then another on Tuesday. Hopefully that explanation wasnt needlessly complicated :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads