• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Shayuri

First Post
Meep...dang. I kind of got left in the dust there today, didn't I? Usually games slow way down on weekends, so I don't check in as often. Oops. :)

Diesel

First Post
I'll try to stick to a more consistent pattern .It seems every other day works fine. Combat can go everyday if you wish. I am enjoying the rp interaction and I certainly dont want to mess that up, Let me known what works for you all. And I can slow down on weekends.

Shalimar

First Post
A post a day during combat would be great. Non combat is much more fluid since the characters might need info from you to figure out whatever it is they are trying to figure out. I think the pacing so far has been great.

Diesel

First Post
Just an FYI I am going to refer to distances in feet at least for terrestrial encounters. Its just too akward to refer to everything in squares, and while I think Star Wars RPG has a metric system of measurement I am just more comfortable with feet. My apologies to those of you outside the USA who use the metric system :)

So a square equals 1.5 meters or 5 feet.

Diesel

First Post
Shayuri- I know I started the game a bit early and didnt give you a chance to post your background. For completions sake Id love to have it, for possible use in the game and for a PC gallery entry I will put up eventually in the Plots and Places part of the messageboard..

I hope this game holds enough interest that we could possibly make it through the whole path. If it does, I will, for my own geeky amusement, post the stats of your characters as of the start of each adventure.

Diesel

First Post
Just moving the IC forward especially since we lost the weekend to tech problems. Sorry if Im leaving anyone behind.

Shayuri

First Post
Er

Normally I'm fine with skipping bits...but the whole point of Ashlin stepping in like that was to -avoid- shelling out 500 credits for a bribe. :)

Eh well. S'not my money.

Shalimar

First Post
Diesel removed the forking over of the money. Its not like Rain had it, or was willing to pay, she would have offered a test of strength before just paying them a tribute.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads