• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diety Roleplay

Lord_Raven88

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
Do we 80 levels to play with or 70, so far I'm 90% done with my character sheet, so far I've had to guess what stats are appropriate for a greater god, once you let me know about the level thing I post my character for your perusal.

kingpaul

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
I'm guessing the outsider HD is optional
I'm assuming that as well, but I want to make sure. If levels include any outsider HD, great. If it doesn't, and the outsider HD are, in essence, free, even better. I just want to make sure how this is going to work before I lay out Martok.

kingpaul

First Post
80 levels 20 outsider HD are mandatory for born dieties but not for inherited(you still have to pay for them)
I'm sorry, but I'm still not clear from that sentence. Does that mean that if you want to have outsider HD (or have to if you were born a deity), you need to pay for them out of your levels?

LogicsFate

First Post
80 levels, 20 outsider HD are mandatory for born dieties but not for inherited(you still have to pay for them)

Does the above comma help? We, as he says, still have to pay for them.

Suicidal Llama

First Post
First Hello wrahn i havent seen you in a while.
second
Name:Mensar
Major:Knowledge,machines
Minor:Chaos,technology,artificers,wizards
Alignment:Chaotic neutral

His worshipers include spell swords, mystic theurges, tech priests and artificers.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads