• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes sir." replies Mythweaver. He turns to the soldiers to begin their interrogation. "If you don't mind I am trying to ascertain the where abouts of each of the staff during the time of the murder. Could you tell me where you were? Was there any one else there too?"

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Feeling Mythweaver gave up a little too easily, with regard to Atreus, Tiberius speaks, “Sorry for intruding, Lord Atreides, but a progress report is not the crux of our visit, although I can say that so far the physical evidence has not led us to a definitive answer regarding Ammon’s death. Frankly I was wondering if we might speak with you about any insights you have, as to why he might have been murdered and perhaps who would be suspect in such a foul deed, as your rivals and enemies are foreign to us...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No, there's nothing useful I could tell you. What, you think I invited enemies so they could show up early and kill my son? Now let me be--I'm busy."

*Meanwhile, the guards tell Mythweaver that they don't know where they were because they don't know what time he is talking about. Most likely standing guard, though, or on lunch break or something like that.*

unleashed

First Post

“That is not what I said...my lord...I simply asked for information about any enemies your family may have, as they could have infiltrated the wedding celebrations to kill your son,” he says, irritation creeping into his voice at the unhelpful attitude displayed by Atreus.

Shaking his head, he crosses to the guards to clarify the timeline, “The period in question would be the last two hours or so, though it could be longer, as we’re not sure of the exact time of death. Have any of you seen Ammon today? If so, when?”

unleashed

First Post

“And am I correct in assuming Lord Atreides has been ensconced in his study for that period as well?” Tiberius asks.

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I think that answers all our questions for the moment, seeing as he won’t see us,” Tiberius remarks, nodding towards the door. “We should probably visit Lynestra next... perhaps Ammon mentioned something to her, he was concerned about.”

Remove ads