Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"According to what I've heard, there should be a Mojiin village a few day's travel to the south. That's where we'll find our Mojiin friend."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, let's be off then."

Vasha, Puddles, and Bertram set off south. Shortly after they leave town, Vasha asks "So, what brings you hear and why are you searching for Gralas?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, not much--I could ask the same of you, milady Vasha, actually. He borrowed something from a friend of mine long ago, and I was wondering if I could get it back now."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, he knows a friend of my family's, and I'm hoping he can help me learn about what happened to him." She says. "The inkeeper said you're not from around here, where are you from?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"My family owns an estate on a small asteroid in the Lyradar Sphere. How about you, milady? My guess would be Amaranthia, given your extraordinary beauty."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I just returned from there, yes, but I was born here actualy." She smiles, hair blowing in the night wind "It is good to be back too, though poor Arris seems more desolate since when I left. I here a local Ecomancer bravely fought against the dragonlords to keep what he could pristine, but he was unable to hold out forever."

Bront

The man with the probe
"From what I heard, yes." She nods. "Tis a shame."

Not realy knowing what else to say, she continues on with him, journying towards their destination. Awaiting him to break the awkward silence.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, it's a beautiful and loving place. The love of Amaranthia for it's children is great, and it is returned to Amaranthia and to her other children. Life is a passion, a pleasure, to be shared by all there." She smiles. "I spent a long time living among the sisters of Amaranthia, and the bond there shared is simply amazing." Vasha beams a bit, recalling the love and connection she now shares with her sisters.

"An asteroid sounds like such a desolate place to live. I realy don't know much about the spheres either, for the Lyradar Sphere doesn't sound familiar to me. What was it like? Have you spent your life wandering the spheres?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads