• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '09

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Presdigitation by professional maids with levels in adept. that that cantrip they can do all kinds of work with cleaning the home and freshing clothing and drapes and such. if thy have it in scrolls, they can do a lot of work really fast!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Good looking party

Hey, I was just wondering, I saw that we've about five level 1 or 2 characters in the RDI. Does that mean all we'd need now is an adventure and a DM?

I think your right Theroc...

Viktor Talthem human male fighter 1
Midias Sunchosen human male cleric 1
Karl Rutherford human male rogue 2
Gaius Valerius Corvinus human male fighter 2
Babette Delacroix human female sorcerer 4

end up with an average party lvl of 2nd not a bad group I think

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This blows my mind

O.k. I'm bored had sometime and found out some crazy stats:

These numbers may be +/- a couple

Games running in Living EnWorld = 9
Average characters/game (unknown) let's say 5 each = 45 adventurers

393 posts in Official Character Thread so about 390 adventurers in the world

390-45= 345 So if everyone else wanted to play a game and the average group had 5 characters you would need to start up 69 new games!!

Right now there are 23 characters in the RDI so need 4 more adventures started

now I think the character tracking thread has about 200 (hard to count) inactive charaters still would need alot of adventures if everyone was staying at the Inn

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Last post on the LEB subject here, I promise; I just wanted to let folks know. After a vote and discussion, Living Eberron will be transitioning to 4E. If you are interested in shaping the new LEB, please come to planning thread to take part in the transition.

Bront

The man with the probe
During a discusion in the RDI about the price to craft Mithral Chain the question arose about the price of materials. The crafting rules in the SRD requires 1/3 the price in materials, but the examples given in the rules and mechanics thread all show half the price.
Mithral Chain is a weird example, since it's listed as a Magic Item with a slightly different cost. If you use the normal materials rules, it should simply cost 1/3 to make, as it's simply a normal item. That's what I'd go by myself.

Btw, good to see you folks still alive and kicking. I realy would like to be more active, I just have a bunch of stuff going on.

Scott DeWar

Does any one know the story on BigB? He hired some player characters to join the first gorup in sinister soire and we are trying to get there, but now there is like * - nothing - * . I am getting tired of my characters starting a game and the dm dissappearing! this is getting very old!!

addendum:

I emailed BigB on Monday to ask if he had abandoned the game. Four days, no reply. So, as judge, I'm willing to take it over (unless you decide you'd rather wait longer).

I will need to take at least a few days more to review before continuing. Is that OK?

Sorry for the Rant, all. I took a peek in the primary thread and saw this and a few other posts after it that says Orsal is taking over the thread, so I will just simply appologize, shut up and let the judge do what he does best.

Once again, sorry all.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ok. Here I have a humble request:

Orsal, do you plan on still contuing with running sinister spire, or should we just move our charactrers back to the RDI?

orsal

LEW Judge
judge needed

So, not long after the game I picked up from a DM who quit died out, another game I'm judging has gone DM-less. So I am, I hope, taking over Sinister Spire. I need a judge.

The game has two strands, since two different groups of characters were recruited at different times. The plan is to merge them, so it'd be best if the same judge could watch both of them. See the first group and
second group threads.

Boddynock

First Post
So, not long after the game I picked up from a DM who quit died out, another game I'm judging has gone DM-less. So I am, I hope, taking over Sinister Spire. I need a judge.

The game has two strands, since two different groups of characters were recruited at different times. The plan is to merge them, so it'd be best if the same judge could watch both of them. See the first group and
second group threads.
Yeah, put me down for both of them. Just don't go anywhere, orsal! :lol:

Remove ads