Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
Be careful: real-time speed of adventures is unpredictable. It depends more on player consistency than on GM intentions.
Yep, that's why I'm a bit hesitant, but if he's sure, I trust him. Hopefully B4cchus will also be done by then.

BigB, if you have a combat, I suggest requiring a round of actions each day or else NPC them.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yep, that's why I'm a bit hesitant, but if he's sure, I trust him. Hopefully B4cchus will also be done by then.

BigB, if you have a combat, I suggest requiring a round of actions each day or else NPC them.

It should be an easy distract/knockout a few guards to leave an opening for the RBD paty to escape. If time runs out I can post an ic reason for the guards to run away or something and then you can get them back.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

They are running back to the revel. I will post the finale in the morning. Some are a bit bloodied but they are returning.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
They are running back to the revel. I will post the finale in the morning. Some are a bit bloodied but they are returning.
Very nice!

I have a neat idea that will let me start on time even if LLtQ is still going slow. Basically, I'm going to start the Council on Saturday regardless, but I'll leave the option for LLtQ (and Notes on the Aether looks about done too--they might even be ready by Saturday anyway) to come in later. The people who have been waiting will have the advantage because they will get to start forming up teams for the cool adventures first, but the LLtQ players will still get to play too.

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront said:
I think it was a good idea, and I like MAO, but LAO is unbalanced. The conversation I speak of was one where KO basicly said 'We won't revisit previous approvals' in the thread.

And it got brougt up again by others. I only ran the numbers to compare it balance why to LAO and normal armor.

But, I'd rather get the feat the OP was looking for refined. I am worried that perhaps it's not quite enough.
Hu wha? I don't think I've been sleep-posting, but I'm rather at a loss where I have something even remotely like this (especially in light of proposals that have been revisited, like craft points and the leadership changes). I admittedly was ignorant of the extend of LAOs brokenness and our ability to reach high ability scores, but I wasn't dead-set against changing LAO as far as I recall, and I notified someone who took the feat that it might get changed when I was still a character judge.

BigB

First Post
ethandrul said:
thanks for the chance to get a little killin' done bigb!

You are welcome. I enjoyed the encounter. It is fun to include players in the interaction with other player groups. It was kind of a teaser to get you into mode after months of somewhat inaction. Hope you enjoy the Mega, I have 2 characters that will be in it also.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Very nice!

I have a neat idea that will let me start on time even if LLtQ is still going slow. Basically, I'm going to start the Council on Saturday regardless, but I'll leave the option for LLtQ (and Notes on the Aether looks about done too--they might even be ready by Saturday anyway) to come in later. The people who have been waiting will have the advantage because they will get to start forming up teams for the cool adventures first, but the LLtQ players will still get to play too.

Sounds good. Thanks for the use of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads