Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
Unless that person happened to be a bard and wanted to use the scroll himself.
At 375, KO2's talking the Druid scroll of CMW here, and the Druid could just buy one with CL 3 from a Cleric for 150 GP.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ah, yep, seeing it (fake edit: before Patlin posted it), though I might call it a guideline in my own games. ;)

On a side note, any guesses how many adventurers will be left adventureless after the mega-adventure recruitment and the independent adventures recruited? Before I read that there are other adventures, I considered to maybe run an adventure for those left over, but put that aside when I saw the posts concerning that. Now I have an added incentive with Semabin's free time. ;) I don't think it'd fit in with the mega-adventure, and it wouldn't be connected with my old adventures beyond passing references.

orsal

LEW Judge
Rystil Arden said:
At 375, KO2's talking the Druid scroll of CMW here, and the Druid could just buy one with CL 3 from a Cleric for 150 GP.

Oops.. sorry, I misread.

So yeah, the *market* price for divine Cure Moderate Wounds spells is based on the clerical scribing cost -- since no sane person would buy the more expensive one, that means there isn't a market for them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Ah, yep, seeing it (fake edit: before Patlin posted it), though I might call it a guideline in my own games. ;)

On a side note, any guesses how many adventurers will be left adventureless after the mega-adventure recruitment and the independent adventures recruited? Before I read that there are other adventures, I considered to maybe run an adventure for those left over, but put that aside when I saw the posts concerning that. Now I have an added incentive with Semabin's free time. ;) I don't think it'd fit in with the mega-adventure, and it wouldn't be connected with my old adventures beyond passing references.
Someone should do a count of how many people are waiting on The Crux of the Matter to finish and the Mega Adventure to start. I would be shocked if anyone was left over, counting the tie-ins.

Knight Otu

First Post
That's what I suspect myself (well, except Semabin, but I can't exactly play him in my own adventure), so I don't want to go into too much planning if that turns out true.

Bront

The man with the probe
Bront said:
RE: Psychic Reformation: Will I need to do that twice to change 2 feats durring the same level? It's unclear, though I get that impression, as you can rearange all skill points spent).
Can someone answer this?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Can someone answer this?
You can do it once and use that one manifesting to reaarrange multiple feats, skill points, power choices with the Psywar levels, etc. I'll warn you that Zaeryl knows he has a monopoly on this power and is going to charge a bit over the standard market price because of it (and especially because it costs him XP too, whereas a lot of the other PCs with useful spells like Teleport can just cast them for profit and lose nothing).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
What if she can help with the XP loss? (GM credit)
For a GM credit to offset XP loss to Zaeryl, you get a massive discount. He'd normally charge 1500 or so to go back a massive 6 levels (is that how many she wants to go back?) But with the credit, probably only like 450 gold or something. As per the rules for PsyRef, Zaeryl can't help the fact that Jules herself will also pay a bit of XP too (She wants to go back 6 levels? That's only 150 XP to her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads