• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thomas Hobbes said:
And apropos of nothing at all- did we ever decide whether or not to use the partial save and BAB bonus progressions? There was a bunch of talk about it a while ago, but I can't recall if anything was decided.

Um... I don't remember talking about using these. I don't hate them, but I don't think it's necessary that we make such a revision for any reason.

Also note, I've just put up an OGL proposal solution to our crafting problems.

orsal

LEW Judge
nimisgod said:
I have a question for the other judges concerning the setting. We have a homebrew Pantheon currently in play, right? What do we do about/What should we tell those PCs with Greyhawk dieties listed?

I'd say, tell them to either change to an equivalent LEW deity if there is one, or create an LEW counterpart if there isn't one already. But don't hold up the character over the issue -- I'd generally prefer characters not be held up over easily-remedied flavour issues.

I assume you're thinking of the cleric of Pelor who recently showed up and joined the ogre-hunting party. Since I don't think LEW has a sun-god yet, it should be no sweat just to copy Pelor as an LEW proposal with the name changed and otherwise only minor changes. And since the cleric in question has already changed his name, it should especially be no sweat. :)

orsal

LEW Judge
nimisgod said:
Actually, there is a Sun god in ENworld already. GaryH's Hyrag is similar to Pelor.

Oops! Missed that one. :eek: Maybe Mithreander could just "identify" Pelor with Hyrag?

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander is ready to do anything anyone asks of him... as long as the instructions use very small words so he can understand them! :)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Send me all your money....

Ahem. I mean uhh... is it okay if Thoria's Emmanuel was Hyrag instead of Pelor? Or would you like to make a gawd instead? Because, besides that, Thoria's practially approval-worthy (from what I can see anyway).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Judges - just to let y'all know, the latest version of the learner is finished and waiting for judge approval or smackdown. :)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Hi,
I have a couple comments about the sticky pantheon thread. In the first post, the links for Antonidas, Hyrag, Taka, Grendath, and Verdante don't work. Is Gliran an intermediate deity or lesser? The list has him as lesser, but his description has him as Intermediate. Similarly, Phyrag is listed as lesser, but is noted as a demigod a couple times in her description. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads