• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithreander

Explorer
Living EnWorld Judge said:
Mith, could you go back and edit your most recent introductory post in "In Service to Orussus," then, so as to refer to Hyrag instead of Pelor?

Thanks!

Wow! The Judge spoke... and to me! How can I refuse! Done!

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hey all,
I've been unable to connect for the last few days.
Getting back on track by the tomorrow afternoon with my games.

-Uriel

Creamsteak

Explorer
I just wanted to note, I'm about to vanish for a week. It'll happen some time this week when I finally pack up my computer for spring break. I'll be gone till I'm back at school, for the most part.

Manzanita

First Post
new adventure

Do we need someone to start a new adventure? I've been putting one together, but it's going to take some more time to really get it going. I've got another I'd be happy to run. It's based on a Living Greyhawk module called "Five Silver Ingots" from the Bandit Kingdoms. I think it unlikely anyone has been through it. Shall I proceed with it? Who would I email the short data to?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll be gone soon, but if you email me in the next 24 hours I can look it over to make sure that the general idea is ok (as so far it's always been).

dpdx

Explorer
Yep, Manzanita, that's how it works. Make sure you hook up a Judge for it when you get your people out of the tavern (as it happens, I'm available) and into a separate thread.

Manzanita

First Post
great, you're my judge. Hopefully I get my hook posted this evening. I'm thinking of naming my thread Goblin ears and the MTG

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright, I'm tired of the beaurocratic process. I want to approve the Swashbuckler and Hexblade from Complete Warrior. Does anyone have any serious problems with those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads