(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Knight Otu said:
A quick question - which adventures do not have judges yet? I can't fill them out all, in all likelyhood, but maybe a few.

of mine, the bastards of bluerun, pest removal and the old fashioned way are all judgeless.

speaking of which (sort of) I notice that the vingettes have all been renamed adventures. I understand the wish to keep the number of thread types small, but the changing entity could have added the vingette description to the end. I like as a player and a DM to have the scope of the adventure advertised at the outset.

Kahuna Burger

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, I can't judge the old fashioned way since I'm playing in it. Since it seems that the Bluerun adventure has been judgeless for some time, so I'll give that one a go. I', judging the Crocodile Rock, too, so it would make sense to also judge Pest Removal, but I fear I might spread myself too thin with the other threads. So, send me the info I need for the Bastards of Bluerun, and put me up as a judge. After I see the info, I'll decide on Pest Removal.

I don't think Creamsteak will mind if you put [Vignette] or [Campaign] at the end of a thread name. His earlier post seems to indicate that it is mostly for sorting things out. But maybe wait until Creamsteak OKs it.

Dungannon

First Post
Otu, I believe Creamsteak's "Tracking Down Sullivan" (link in my sig) adventure is still judgeless.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
did we ever solidify if "time served" XP on adventures was per level or not? The Hunt for the Circy Whatsisface is going on sabatical and I'm gonna try to get katherine back to the inn before the treasure hunting adventure leaves. (seems like her thing). Don't think she'll level in either case unless generous RP awards are handed out, so its not as imediate as all that, I guess.

Kahuna Burger

Knight Otu

First Post
Dungannon said:
Otu, I believe Creamsteak's "Tracking Down Sullivan" (link in my sig) adventure is still judgeless.
I'll take that one, too.

Kahuna, all I've ever seen was that it is not per level, but that doesn't mean anything.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll try to get up fairly early to update my games and respond to some questions tomorrow. Sorry about the couple days of slowness.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
man, is this a long weekend and nobody told me? :p If another judge could give some loving to the stickied Swordsman PrC, its been hanging at two yes's and no other comments for a couple of days now, I think.

Kahuna Burger

Creamsteak

Explorer
Kahuna Burger said:
man, is this a long weekend and nobody told me? :p If another judge could give some loving to the stickied Swordsman PrC, its been hanging at two yes's and no other comments for a couple of days now, I think.

Kahuna Burger

I guess it was a long weekend and nobody told me either. I've been doing a lot. Sorry that I havn't been updating in a bit, not even the current proposals. My fault, I accept complete blame. I should be able to do everything tonight, even though it's quite a bit. I have at least one game (yeah, the one your in) that's about to get it's first really major update in a long while, so it might take a while to completely write up.

I'll try and knock everything out of the way tonight though.

Knight Otu

First Post
The official naming conventions for LEW threads are:

(Adventure)
(Announcement)
(Archive)
(Discussion)
(Proposal)
(Tavern)
Hmmm.... Let's assume for a moment that Ashnar gets a big wizard tower, and he conducts several activities therein (Such as spell research, torturingexperimenting, etc...). With much activity, I believe it would be a seperate thread. But would it be an (Adventure) thread? Certainly it would not be a (Tavern), to allow for crusaders against Ashnar. And certainly it would need a DM and a judge for those activities that can go awry. Technically, it should have the (Adventure) tag, but somehow, it would not feel right....

Creamsteak

Explorer
Rather than introduce another significant title to the 6 listed, I think the better route would be to find a better word than "adventure" that describes both sets of scenerios, if it bothers you. The six up there I feel cover almost everything that could come up, but perhaps the word Adventure is not as broad as the number of threads with that descripter (Kahuna's Vignette, and your personal project thread, etc.)

I'm blank on proper words though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads