• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion of Scotley's Pathfinder game (closed)

Leif

Adventurer
TA-DAAAA! Avatar=Besharrn (it's his drivers license photo so it doesn't really do him justice. ;) )

NewER Avater=Magus Crus (OK, I think maybe it's actually intended to be Gandalf, but I used this wizard to represent Magus Crus in my Whirtlestaff's Game.)

Decided to go back to an approximation of Besharrn as an avatar. It's really him, you just can't see him too clearly, and the polearm across his back doesn't really show up, either.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

HEre is my character. Still need to add gear and I bio but I wanted everyone to look over it and forward any suggestions. He is going to be a non-fighter type. Haunted by a dead priest who dabbled as a spell caster (this is where he gets his spell casting ability - channeling.

Attachments

• Falco.pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 141

Leif

Adventurer
HEre is my character. Still need to add gear and I bio but I wanted everyone to look over it and forward any suggestions. He is going to be a non-fighter type. Haunted by a dead priest who dabbled as a spell caster (this is where he gets his spell casting ability - channeling.
Mikey, couldn't help noticing that your CR is 2 even though you are listed as Oracle 3. Is there something wrong here, or are you really only CR2? Scotley, if that's so, shouldn't he get a boost to Cr3 like the rest of us?

Leif

Adventurer
CR for Pathfinder PCs are typically one lower than their character level. We should all be CR 2 at level 3.
Awww, crud! I was hoping Mikey could get another level out of the deal. Hey! Does this mean we ALL get another level?? :D

Scotley

Hero

I like him. He is perhaps the least Dexterous Halfling I've seen and the least wise priestly sort. Definitely playing against the stereotype. I'll be interested to see what you do with him. Given the nature of the adventure I think you'll get a lot mileage out of Mantle of Moonlight eventually. I also think it is great that he has an intimate almost at high as the Half-orc ranger.

Equipping this guy will be an interesting challenge. Are you thinking breast plate, shield and maybe a mace or morning star? Given the low dex and str. you're never gonna be much a serious damage dealer. I'd go with all the armor you can carry and serve as a target to take pressure off the rest of the party.

Given that you are calling him Falco, you should name the dead priest Amadeus or perhaps Der Kommissar...

Scotley

Hero
So when we get a Cleric we'll be about ready to start this party. I could be ready as soon as the weekend if all the characters are finished...

mleibrock

First Post
I like him. He is perhaps the least Dexterous Halfling I've seen and the least wise priestly sort. Definitely playing against the stereotype. I'll be interested to see what you do with him. Given the nature of the adventure I think you'll get a lot mileage out of Mantle of Moonlight eventually. I also think it is great that he has an intimate almost at high as the Half-orc ranger.

Equipping this guy will be an interesting challenge. Are you thinking breast plate, shield and maybe a mace or morning star? Given the low dex and str. you're never gonna be much a serious damage dealer. I'd go with all the armor you can carry and serve as a target to take pressure off the rest of the party.

Given that you are calling him Falco, you should name the dead priest Amadeus or perhaps Der Kommissar...

OK... that made me laugh out loud so Der kommissar it is!

I'm gonna work on equipping him tonight and hopefully get his backstory up soon too but I can be ready by the weekend.

This is my first foray into playing a totally useless character (like Mikey does). Hopefully I wont be too frustrated. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads