Discussion of Scotley's upcoming 4e Swashbuckler Game

mkfuba07

First Post
Hi everyone!
First of all: Happy birthday Scotley! I don't actually know you, but I read the last four pages of this thread, so I've learned some things.
I realize that this thread is 53 pages long, so there's likely a lot of information that I've missed, so I figured I'd ask here.
From what I could gather, you've played some kind of test run of the party, which contains some large amount of members. I think one or two people may have had to drop out due to time constraints, but I'm not sure. Might you be looking for people to replace those that have left? Or are you at a comfortable size now? No hard feelings either way :)

Scotley

Hero
Hi everyone!
First of all: Happy birthday Scotley! I don't actually know you, but I read the last four pages of this thread, so I've learned some things.
I realize that this thread is 53 pages long, so there's likely a lot of information that I've missed, so I figured I'd ask here.
From what I could gather, you've played some kind of test run of the party, which contains some large amount of members. I think one or two people may have had to drop out due to time constraints, but I'm not sure. Might you be looking for people to replace those that have left? Or are you at a comfortable size now? No hard feelings either way :)

It is a pretty big group, but I guess we could stand a replacement for Aislinn. However, a couple of folks have already asked for alternate spots in this game. I'll have to give them a little time to chime in before I can give the slot to you.

Insight

Adventurer
Manous, the hands of fate?

:)

Coincidentally, we had a few references to this in my D&D game yesterday. And the guy talking about naming his character Manos ended up creating an Invoker who gets the ritual - I kid you not - HAND OF FATE - as a free ritual.

Leif

Adventurer
:)
Coincidentally, we had a few references to this in my D&D game yesterday. And the guy talking about naming his character Manos ended up creating an Invoker who gets the ritual - I kid you not - HAND OF FATE - as a free ritual.
*Sigh!* Everybody wants to be just like the Leifster! :angel:

Insight

Adventurer
*Sigh!* Everybody wants to be just like the Leifster! :angel:

This is how I picture Leif in my mind.

torgo.jpg

Leif

Adventurer
This is how I picture Leif in my mind.

torgo.jpg
If I grew my beard back and got a leather hat, that picture actually wouldn't be too awfully far from accurate. Except for the chest hair and my graying hair.

Here's the real deal:

Attachments

• Leif is STUNNED! photo 5.jpg
    Leif is STUNNED! photo 5.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Remove ads