• I'll be in my bunk (Yes)

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Serenity Curry

Votes: 11 21.2%

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I was so excited to watch a bounty hero series, crossing the galaxy location to location, taking down dangerous gangsters on the run, killing han solo wannabes.

Instead I got an old man getting his ass whooped by a child tusken raider.
On the other hand, I would have been bored to tears with the first one, and loved what we actually got.

G

Guest 7034872

I have no love for the SW prequels, but I don't see where that's even relevant to whether or not I ought to love the SW sequels (or Pirates of the Caribbean LXIII or Avengers: Battle for the Galactic Supercluster or any of the rest of it). Can't a lad dislike both?

Some decent writers and many fewer focus groups: that's about all I think it would take.

BrokenTwin

Biological Disaster
Well, I do have to give Disney credit for ruining my desire to see my nostalgic favorites rebooted or continued. Ironically, the quote that comes to mind is one that from their current biggest franchise zombie:

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

It's not Firefly, if it doesn't have its excellent writing. You would need to hire the original writers, or at least a team of writers that can write episodes AS good or better than the original show.

Remove ads