Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Serenity Curry

Votes: 11 21.2%

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman

Is this a good idea?
We Got This Covered + "reportedly" = probably nonsense.

That said, it's a setting worth exploring. As much bad stuff as has come out about Whedon, I want to say I hope he's not involved...but then I really dug The Nevers! Agh!

As much as I like Nathan Fillion, even he could not make Firefly watchable for me, so maybe a better version from Disney would be a good thing. Plus it would give those weird Star Wars haters some sci-fi to watch on Disney+.
Yep, I never understood why this show got so much traction. I just never got into it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
:unsure:

Yeah, I’m totally on board with Disney+ “ruining” things.
7, 8 and 9 weren't much better than 1, 2 and 3. Worse in some ways. And then there's Rogue 1 and God help me, but I liked Solo. Solid movies. The Mandalorian is good. Disney is hit and miss, and here's hoping that they hit with the Firefly reboot.

It's also just great witty writing.

Lets see:

On this episode the crew of Serenity take on a job from a creepy guy called Nishka, to rob a train. The train heist doesn't go as planned, but Mal and Zoey escape by pretending to be a newly wed couple. Inara's respectible status as a compagnion ends up getting them out of trouble. But while there, they learn that they've stolen medical supplies that the people on that planet badly need. Mal has a change of heart, and decides to return the supplies, but makes a powerful enemy in the process.

By golly, is that a plot structure? I think it is! I wish the Mandalorian had a plot structure

Last edited:

Remove ads