Disney's disastrous year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zardnaar

Legend
Cite, please. Nobody, including you, knows what the Disney+ viewing figures for the single episode of the show that has been released so far, so I'm calling BS on that. Everywhere is reporting it did the best viewing figure for the show in years over in the UK and the highest-viewed non-reality debut there for the whole of 2023, and that's just the day-of-release viewers.

Maybe it will fail, but there's no possible way you or anybody else knows that right now. Of course, if you lean a certain way and usually view a certain type of clickbaity YouTuber, you'll probably find yourself in that nasty little echo chamber of people who are super angry about the inclusion of a certain character on idealogical grounds and might be led to think that's what everybody thinks. It's not.

So yeah, calling nonsense on this one. Which makes me doubt the credibility of the rest of your list.

Quite a few of said claims are legit and can be sourced from reputable places. Very recent events as in last 48 hours.

The spin on it though make of it what you will.

Dr Who/Musk idk.

Zardnaar

Legend
Then you can cite one, right?

Yup.

Iger/Peltz

Nia Dacosta

Musk

Iger interview

Few minutes on Reddit specifically r/boxoffice. Been lurking there since January-February.

And this guy breaks down stuff. Uses same sources eg deadline, Hollywood reporter.

Zardnaar

Legend
Right. You don't. And neither does the OP.

I'm not claiming anything regarding that. You specifically implied all of OPs claims were false.

Most check out if you've been paying attention. There's two there idk anything about so can't verify/debunk.

Last edited:

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
What's this about? I'm confused if you mean you don't know about the Doctor Who failure or musk

Because as I see it @jdrakeh was asking specifically about the Doctor Who being a failure, which made him call into question everything else on the list.

That wasn't me who was calling the rest of the list into question (and the poster who did say that didn't say that all of the OP's claims were false). I did ask for a cite re: the Doctor Who claim, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads