Divine Soul Sorcerer Combo

Esker

Hero
Twinned Inflict Wounds might be a consideration.

Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be. I could see it for a multiclass build though.

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be. I could see it for a multiclass build though.

Yeah, it would be a better option for something like a Sorcadin or Hexblade Sorlock.

A cleric of trickery / Sorcerer multiclass could cast a Twinned Inflict Wounds through the perfect illusion created from Invoke Duplicity, Channel Divinity power.

Twinned: Guidance, Revivify, Raise Dead, and Geas all have potential.

A Twinned Warding Bond, with Wild Shape into a damage sponge form, might have potential.
No Con save to retain your animal shape from Wildshape, unlike a Divine Soul casting Polymorph on themselves and twinnng Warding Bond.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
twin sanctuary is pretty good - possibly really good if you have a couple of melee allies with strong OA's - turn order has to fall right to make the most of this

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be.
This is the character's plan for when he has to "hit the Panic Button"?

Remove ads