• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Soul Sorcerer Combo

Esker

Hero
Twinned Inflict Wounds might be a consideration.

Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be. I could see it for a multiclass build though.

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be. I could see it for a multiclass build though.

Yeah, it would be a better option for something like a Sorcadin or Hexblade Sorlock.

A cleric of trickery / Sorcerer multiclass could cast a Twinned Inflict Wounds through the perfect illusion created from Invoke Duplicity, Channel Divinity power.

Twinned: Guidance, Revivify, Raise Dead, and Geas all have potential.

A Twinned Warding Bond, with Wild Shape into a damage sponge form, might have potential.
No Con save to retain your animal shape from Wildshape, unlike a Divine Soul casting Polymorph on themselves and twinnng Warding Bond.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
twin sanctuary is pretty good - possibly really good if you have a couple of melee allies with strong OA's - turn order has to fall right to make the most of this

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Yeah, it's probably the best single target damage spell --- but you have to be in melee with two creatures, which, again, is not usually where a sorcerer wants to be.
This is the character's plan for when he has to "hit the Panic Button"?

Remove ads