• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Spells and Mobility

Sparafucile

First Post
Are there any good low level divine spells (1-3) that help mobility, similar to Fly or Expeditious Retreat? Even something like Gaseous Form would be a helpful addition. I can't seem to find much in the PH or the Complete Divine. Any other books that might have divine spells that fill such a function?

Thanks!

drdevoid

Explorer
Spell Compendium Options

Quick March (2nd) s a swift casting that grants movement to all allies for 1 round. Updraft (1st) is also swift and grants vertical movement.

Knight's Move (3rd) is another good swift casting spell for combat movement, through you have to end up flanking an opponent.

Folly

First Post
As a cleric you might want to look at travel and celerity domains. I believe they both give low level movement spells (travel - long strider; celerity - expeditious retreat)

drdevoid

Explorer
Are you asking for divine spell options as you are playing a class that draws from all divine spells or are you leaning towards cleric, druid, etc.?

Sparafucile

First Post
drdevoid said:
Are you asking for divine spell options as you are playing a class that draws from all divine spells or are you leaning towards cleric, druid, etc.?

I guess I should have mentioned that. I'm playing a 3rd level Favored Soul.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I don't have the Spell Compendium myself, but I CAN get my grubby paws on it if I need to borrow it.

Remove ads