• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DM Minion 5E Released

Grogolem

First Post
Is this update going to be for the iPad version too? I have not seen an update for the iPad version in weeks. That is what I primarily run my campaign with but the PC version seems to be the only one getting updated :(

goathead82

First Post
Is this update going to be for the iPad version too? I have not seen an update for the iPad version in weeks. That is what I primarily run my campaign with but the PC version seems to be the only one getting updated :(

Grogolem, yes the apple update will be submitted tonight, however because of the way apple regulates the store content, it can take up to 14 days for them to approve an update, usually it takes about 7 days. Because of this updates to the ipad app are slower compared to the android and desktop versions. Also, 1.2.1 for ipad was just approved last night and should be available for ipad now.

I downloaded the lite version and so far I really like what I'm seeing. The only question I have though is will the resolution be modified at some point? It's kind of blurry to me, like it was designed for the 1st and 2nd iPads, but honestly that's my only complaint. Looking forward to getting my paycheck today so I can buy it!

SilverBulletKY

First Post
I used the encounter part of the software for all of my encounter's this past Saturday and it made things much easier to track. One issue is that about half the time, the screen would grey out during the encounter and I would have to close the program and restart which would cause me to lose the progress that I had recorded.

One other question, is there a way to manually input the monster's hp? I looked like it was just randomly giving them hp based on their hit dice which is nice but sometimes I wanted to manually use my own hps.

goathead82

First Post
I used the encounter part of the software for all of my encounter's this past Saturday and it made things much easier to track. One issue is that about half the time, the screen would grey out during the encounter and I would have to close the program and restart which would cause me to lose the progress that I had recorded.

One other question, is there a way to manually input the monster's hp? I looked like it was just randomly giving them hp based on their hit dice which is nice but sometimes I wanted to manually use my own hps.

SilverBulletKY, submit a bug to bugs@goatheadsoftware.com with your adventure file and we can look into the issue.

Remove ads