• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DM Minion 5E Released

SilverBulletKY

First Post
Hmm not unless you had the file backed up to dropbox. Can you share your device specs with me as well, that may provide some insight.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3, i7 processor

It would just basically freeze up until the damage buttons wouldn't work and then sorta greyed out until I had to close the encounter and start over. I'm sure I can recreate it as it did it every time I had an encounter.. I'll try it now.

goathead82

First Post
Microsoft Surface Pro 3, i7 processor

It would just basically freeze up until the damage buttons wouldn't work and then sorta greyed out until I had to close the encounter and start over. I'm sure I can recreate it as it did it every time I had an encounter.. I'll try it now.

SilverBulletKY, got a fix posted for desktop and android. desktop is available now on the website, and android will be available in a few hours.

This issue should not impact ipad users.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Mistwell, This software is not licensed by WOTC. This software is an aid to use with the core rulebooks, it does not replace the need to own them.

So does the drop-down menu include references to things like beholders, carrion crawlers, displacer beasts, githyanki, kuo-toa, mind flayer, umber hulk, yuan-ti, etc?

Remove ads