DM/Players

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Looking to join a game that is just starting, then? Have you considered trying to join any of the other games out here on the boards?

Other Guy

First Post
Why join another game on these boards?

GnomeWorks -- All the other games on these boards are either Iconic adventures (Which I don't like in any sense), or adventures that have already been going on for a while. It just seems to me like it's too late to join any of the other games.

So, I'd love to join a new game. However, as dagger and GnomeWorks have said, tell us about it! :D

Thank you.

(Edit)
I suppose these would be some of our basic questions:

1) Will you be the DM, or somebody else? If not, then I suppose that these questions apply to whoever does DM.

2) What will the setting be like? FR, Greyhawk, Homebrew, etc . . .

3) What rules and books will you allow? Psionics, Tome and Blood, Sword and Fist, Oriental Adventures, Monte Cook's alternate classes, etc . . .

3a) Any non-core races are allowed?

3b) Any non-core classes and prestige classes allowed?

3c) Any non-core feats allowed?

4) How will combat work?

5) Any other general things we should know about this?

Thanks again, GWolf. :)
(/Edit)

Last edited:

If you can find a dm and iron out the details i'd be interested in a second game, i'm already playing WOT, but i'd love to play forgotten realms or any D&D really.

One request, psionics.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The Psionicle's focus is on psionics, but there are also some other things thrown in there that definitely make it a different game, not just psionics-based. It's a homebrew, that's for sure, and one look at the long list of 23 or so available races would definitely lend credence to that idea (or a look at the list of 26 or so available basic classes, that would probably do it, as well).

The Psionicle is also now considering the possibility of adding new players, although if your character is accepted it may take a while to get in... hopefully the characters won't remain lost in the 'Kreen tunnels for too long... :D

Isn't there already the psionicle for that?

Um, yea i suppose, never really looked. I don't think i'm likely to get into a game thats already on going though.

Besides all i was trying to say was i'd like to maybe play a psion if things get off the ground, but i'm flexable and willing to play just about any thing.

Remove ads