• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM/Players

Gnomeworks: start a casting call, lay down the basic info and i'd be willin' to try out.

Gwolf: if you can get a game goin' i'm intersested. Is anyone running of sound mind yet? Maybe we could get someone to DM that as a start, i hear it's a hella good mod.

GWolf

First Post
looking For DM

Nope I ain't going to dm yet, so we are looking for a dm. What I had in mind was

+Core Stuff
+Pisonics
+Class Sets (Sword and Fist, etc)
+OA
+Low Level for start

Acmite

First Post
Sign me up!

I'm interested in signing up as a Player.

I don't have any particular preference other than Core Rules (or some variation of the core rules, but not WoT or Star Wars etc since I don't have the books). Splatbooks etc would be a nice addition.

I'm 23 and I've been playing D&D since ~1989 (OD&D, 1e, 2e, and 3e since it was released). I'm Canadian, and we tend to the polite side of the spectrum. :)

I like a mix of role-playing and hack'n'slash, with an emphasis on role-playing (since it is a message board game, after-all).

I've been a board lurker/member since July 2000 or so.

I should have no problem posting on a daily basis.

I've got a couple different character concepts on the backburner, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I guess all we need is a brave board member to step forward and be the DM?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Maybe I could DM... It'll propably take me a week or two before I can get it started but it would then be a pirate style game.

Here are what I'm thinking:
-all the stuff that has been mentioned by GWolf
-Starting level 3, standard gold
-Mail your chars for me at wbweb@jippii.fi, don't put them up on the boards (I like secrets)
-Can use material also from:
*Manual of the Planes
*Forgotten Realms Campaing book
*magic of Faerün
*Monsters of Faerün (well, I will use :D)
-If you use material from MotW or OA ,you will have to tell me the basic idea as I don't have them right now (another from our group has them)
-28 pointbuy
-Max HP at first level, then high average rounded at end (d4=2.5, d6=3.5 etc)
-You must have maxed out Profession(Sailor) at first level if you want any loot
-I will submit the ship and most of the crew for you, you can't be the captain or the ship's first mate

I think that's all but if you need to ask something, post here.

Last edited:

Pirates! ya, thats deffinatly cool. I played a dwarven pirate once,he was one of my all time favorite characters.

A couple of questions though: how ridged is the rank system going to be, are we looking at a hard core military type situation or something less restrictive?

And will the majority of the game be abourd ship, or will we see a lot of explore strange islands, adventures in port(avioding athorities and stuff), or more of the strictly attacking other ships type of thing?

I'm pretty sure i know what i would play, but would like a little better idea of the campiagn theme and world first.

BTW thanks for stepping up to the DM plate.

Remove ads