• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DMG Excerpt: Wonderous Items

Evenglare

Adventurer
Pssst, as DMs you can *gasp* actually change the rules to suit your game! It's an INSANE idea i know! Want that item to be huge or even gigantic? Go for it! I promise the WOTC police won't bust down your doors :)

Psikerlord#

Explorer
I like all these items, although I agree the apparatus should fit a full party to really be useful (easy change). Very interested in how many pieces of magic ammunition you get. If it stacks with the weapon (presumably?), that will stretch bounded accuracy somewhat, so I hope you dont get too many pieces, eg maybe 2d4 +2 arrows, or whatever.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
I love the pix.

And if I get an alchemy jug I'll be using the mayo to make sandwiches from slain monsters. (Except humanoid, undead, and ooze ones, because that's icky)

The_Gneech

Explorer
There are Apparati of Kwalish running around in Neverwinter that look just like that. They sound like Model T Fords. It's amusing.

-The Gneech :cool:

aramis erak

Legend
I have to know, what can one do with two gallons of mayonnaise?

5 gallons of luncheon salads.

Making 2 baked halibut olympia, or 5 baked whole king salmon olympia. (Note that a medium halibut is an oval about 4' by 2.5'... and serves 30-50 people. The local Officer's Club would do Halibut Olympia on fridays for happy hour over many years...)

2.5 gallons of tartar sauce - requires about 1/2 gallon of relish, and some spices.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads