• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 (Eberron) Elemental Evil, the Return

Redclaw

First Post
Vaeryn is definitely going for skill user. He has no social skills, but lots of others (disable, notice, etc.), not to mention ranged attacks and lots of movement.

**edit- Alignment switched. I couldn't go from lawful neutral to lawful good, as I find it a bit too limited for my tastes, but neutral good works.

Last edited:

Scribbler

First Post
Hmm... Good AC, decent hp, DR and light fortification, Supernatural abilities don't provoke anyway.. Unity could probably serve as a meat (or not) shield.

I think I should call him an "other", though.

Daramen

First Post
Well as a cleric I think that the healer role is where I would fit best. I am looking to go Warpriest in a couple levels, maybe droping the pure healing a bit, but allowing for more party support durring fights. As for posting I jump online multiple times daily and will be sure to be posting often.

Mithran

First Post
Karna's not a super meat shield now, but she's intended to be fairly good at that later on. So meat shield or other?... I don't know.

pathfinderq1

First Post
At a glance... (updated)

Well, so far from those who have reconfirmed interest it looks like we have the following applicants:

1 Meat shield: Ranulf
1 Skill user: Vaeryn
2 Healers: Leigh, Laklon,
2 Meat shield or Other: Unity, Karna (might also fit the 'arcane damage' slot, but isn't listed as such)
1 Healer or Other: Narfell

So, do any of the other initial applicants want to confirm status/choice of role?
Or are there any other folks who want to potentially get in on this? I know the GM set the deadline for Wednesday, but I'm curious- and I have a few other ideas...

Last edited:

Daramen

First Post
I just changed my alignment, I accidently put evil and not good when I typed up the character I didn't even notice until I saw your post path so thank you.

Mithran

First Post
Karna might be able to do some Arcane damage, true. But if she gets to be a Dragon Disciple she'll never have any spells higher than 3rd. So she'll be able to cast quite a bit due to the bonus spells, but nothing very high level.

Fenris2

First Post
Narfel is either healer or other1/other2...
neutral good
and Fenris2 can post regularly for him

Oh, and yes I am interested

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads