• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 (Eberron) Elemental Evil, the Return

Scribbler

First Post
Unity's highest score already was an 18, but I replaced the 8 (6 with racial mods) in Wis with the 12 (10).

One more thing--was the vestige phylactery too much and replaced with implements of binding? Just want to make sure, if I refer to it IC, that Unity gets the stolen item right. :p

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Haven't decided actually (i.e., haven't looked it up) as I haven't plotted out exactly where I want the Jade Dragoons to figure into the story. If its not appropriate for your level, it can always be inserted after you've gained a few.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'll get into the RG shortly to balance Ranulf's stats- it means he becomes much more diplomatic (and thus only a minor social disaster area).

No map is fine- any idea of range though?

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Range... lets say that all of you are just outside a semi circle of burning wagons (3) on the right side and high grass/sparse forest on the left. Heavy forest lies beyond the wagons. The creature, a minotaur, stands in front of a broken up wagon within the burning semi-circle.

Your group is about 40 feet away.

Mithran

First Post
I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. I've been pretty sick, just now starting to get better. I know I've been quiet for a pretty long time considering the pace you seem to be going for in this game, so if you'd like to take steps to remove me I'll understand. Sorry again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads