• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Into the Dragon's Lair. (Closed)

hero4hire

Explorer
Question said:
Why does twistedmind sound so familiar?

Perhaps because you asked her to change the color of her character's speech in the game Exploring the Hase-Suna Complex we all played in before you dropped out?

Just a hunch. ;)

TwistedMindInc

First Post
I've been putting some thought towards people using things from books I don't own, and just for my sake.. I think it's best that if you feel the need to use a book that I don't have on the list -- I need a pdf of it. I really like to have the information in front of me when need be, yah know? Sorry to be a pain. If you can't provide me with a pdf of the information, then I suggest you make something using the books I listed. Thanks!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Edit: Nothing came to me, so I withdraw. Good luck with the game though. Looks like it should be a good one.

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
I haven't given up on getting my pdf just yet. Its harder than I thought though, but I'll know for sure if I can get it after the weekend.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
i'm thinking of an exiled Mulan (Mulhorandian) wizard/cleric/Mystic Theurge... or maybe an elf sorcerer/spuntaneous druid (from UA)/arcane hirophant from Cormanthyr.

I like the elf actually. since into the dragons' lair takes place in/around cormyr (i think) its a good home region. I'll probably use many things from Races of the Wild and complete divine/arcane and the spell compendium, though, if that's no problem (and a dire hawk/eagle animal companion/familiar sounds tempting!)

let me know what you think. this would be my first pbp as a player and it would be great to do it in faerun. :)

my post rate is quite good since im usually on my computer at work and home and i can post multiple times a day without much problem

Remove ads