• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 DnD 3.5 World Map?

DJ_draken07

First Post
Does DnD 3.5 have a world map?

I been trying to make a world map and I don't want to forget things into the world map.

Im just trying to make continents and list what places be located within that Continent.

If DnD does not , Can anyone give me tips/advice/assistance of any kind to make a world map?

Elethiomel

First Post
DnD 3.5 does not itself have a world map.

The default world for 3.5 is Greyhawk, and that does have a world map. However, there are a lot of other worlds (also called settings) published for the system:
- Eberron, a setting where magic is a sort of technology; it's used to power the world's infrastructure. It is in my opinion the best designed setting for 3.5 as the consequences of easily available magic are best explored in it.
- Forgotten Realms, a setting where every conceivable fantasy trope is included in some form. It is the setting of famous characters such as Drizzt Do'Urden and Elminster. It is also the setting in which all the DnD computer games are set (Save Temple of Elemental Evil, which is set in Greyhawk).

And many more.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
As pointed out above, the default setting for 3.* is Greyhawk.

May I also plug my own map (click anywhere on the map itself for greater detail), which is very big and free (well, you can buy it whole or as an atlas, if you so wish, but online it's free) - plus you get a whole 3.5 setting to go with it.

Rhun

First Post
As pointed out above, the default setting for 3.* is Greyhawk.

May I also plug my own map (click anywhere on the map itself for greater detail), which is very big and free (well, you can buy it whole or as an atlas, if you so wish, but online it's free) - plus you get a whole 3.5 setting to go with it.

That is a sweet map! I'm tempted to abandon my own homebrew world just so I can use your map!

Remove ads