DnD - The Gray Spire (Closed)

JonnyFive

First Post
thanks for the npc droon, i'll probably be out for at least another day, just doing a quick check. i had a healthy little girl!!! i'm a daddy!

JonnyFive

First Post
heh more congrats ta mom, she did all the work. they even let us out a bit early cause mom nd baby are doin awsome. so i'll be around, just may be posting a bit slow :p

JonnyFive

First Post
ah i'd like a ruling on one of my abilities as a spell-thief. the write-up says i can steal any preped spell from a preperer or a slot from a spontanious caster. what about clerics, who can spon drop a spell for a healing spell, could i steal a heal spell and drain a preped spell?

also
Droon said:
Those classes without spells get the benifit of two domains (Con or Cha if DC is needed) able to cast 2/day

how is this goingn to work, as i havent seen anything on the topic yet

and last but not least

Droon said:
No penalties for Multi-Classing. I accualy encourage it. Might give some bonuses as well.

as a spell-thief i derive my abilitys straight from my class levels, so it's a bit of a shot in the gut if i multi-class, just wondering if i did decide to do that what kind of "benefits" could i work out? atm i'm thinking of a level of sorc, playing along more of an arcane trixter rout :p

Droon

First Post
With classes without full Arcane or Divine Progression, you can choose one of the two options. As for benifits we'll see once you lvl.

You can go ahead and post right on the Game Board about rule and questions, Just make sure it looks like this:[sblock=DM]I have a question[/sblock]

JonnyFive

First Post
yea i was just using this as i have it linked and it allows me an easy acces to find as i dont have to look for it for an hour in the game thread due to the fact that its now 5 pages back in an sblock :p

without a full Arcane or Divine Progression, you mean not a wiz/sorc, or cleric. or does it take rangers/pally's/bards and the linke into consideration? just trying to clarify exactly how this is going to work.

Remove ads