• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you color your hair?

shaylon

First Post
So I got my hair cut a little short and three or four people at work asked me if I got it colored. Being a guy, I said no, it just looks lighter when it is short and since it is summer it is even lighter. So my question is, do you color your hair, and if yes, what color is it?

-Shay

glass

(he, him)
I died my hair blonde once, for a fancy dress party. At least I tried, in fact it went from fairly light brown to lighter brown. Probably just as well: I used permanent colour, so if it had had a big effect, I'd have been stuck with it for weeks.

glass.

ElvishBard

First Post
I've thought about it, and I would if I had a job (I am a college freshman, so getting a first job is hard :) ). I already have some natural red in my brown hair, so I would probably color it red.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Not at all. I'm staring down the barrel of 42, and my hair is getting its little silver sprinkles. My beard, however, is 80% grey, and my 11 year old son hates it. He's always begging me to do something to darken my beard, but I'm kinda proud of it.

ayrwind

First Post
of course! i dye it into darker shades of brown or gold. well, its the IN thing to dye hair here in asia. just look at the japanese youngsters and u will know. its not as drastic in terms of outlandish hair dyeing here in singapore than in japan though.

talmar

First Post
Hair? I figure why bother to spend the money coloring it when I'm loosing it now. :) What's the point. I keep telling my wife I'm going to dye it bald.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads