• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you...NaNo? (National Novel Writing Month)

Shemeska

Adventurer
I write about 6-10k words a week already on my two storyhours. I don't have the time to do something for NaNo, I've already got a dozen stories being written up outside of the storyhours.

*chuckle*

MonkeyDragon

Explorer
I'm SEVERELY tempted. I was tempted last year as well, and had to shake my head ferociously to refrain from trying it at a time when I knew I couldnt commit to it.

I have a lot of goals left to complete by the end of the year, so if I can sit down and sensibly plan sopme projects, I might do it.

I wrote ~40k words of short stories between August 21st and September 18th. I was burnt out after that. Sounds like fun, but I'll pass. I'll write a novel when I have a lot of time off (ie if I get laid off work).

AR

AelyaShade

First Post
I took note of this site on another forum I frequent. I am quite tempted to sign up and participate. I'll make the final decision to commit on the 28th.

devilish

Explorer
Ah, just signed up for it (as devilishd) - - taking the plunge.

Worst case, I'll just send in a word doc with "loser" 50,000 times. :(

-D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads