Doctor Who News some spoilers

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Joseph Patterson!

Or Patterson Joseph. The man with the first name for a last name and a last name for a first.

Its going to be someone young and good looking. under Tennant and Smith a whole new WHO generation was born. some really cool monsters (weeping angels) etc were created and people loved the companions

Capaldi was great and theres been some very good episodes but this show has lost its way with the younger audience (13-25?). he resonated well with older viewers who wanted the classic feel back

my guess is we get new showrunner, new dr, a new companion and a new Master. Michel Gomez is great but if you cast a young Dr you will also want a young foil.

Big question is will DR who be a woman

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Michel Gomez is great but if you cast a young Dr you will also want a young foil.

God, that would be a travesty. Michelle Gomez is utterly superb.

Big question is will DR who be a woman

I strongly doubt it. However, I do believe the Doctor has a very good chance of being non-white this time round.

is the current season wrapped and Capaldi had to release this statement before it leaked.

The reason I would say Gomez would be replaced as her version is flirty and not sure how this will work with younger Dr (might look stranger than it was)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
is the current season wrapped and Capaldi had to release this statement before it leaked.

They definitely hadn't filmed the Xmas episode yet.

The reason I would say Gomez would be replaced as her version is flirty and not sure how this will work with younger Dr (might look stranger than it was)

Yes, I understood you.

Ryujin

Legend
God, that would be a travesty. Michelle Gomez is utterly superb.

I strongly doubt it. However, I do believe the Doctor has a very good chance of being non-white this time round.

Agree on Michelle Gomez. She's magic.

Do you have any actors you would consider front runners, if they do go non Caucasian? Idris Elba is the first who comes to mind, but he seems to be on everyone's list. I don't have enough of a grasp on current British TV to speculate, so I'm interested in your view.

Remove ads