• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Does anyone have the book yet?

I think premium store relase is today, and last month people were talking about the starter set the night before. So hhas anyone gotten there hands on it yet?

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
19th!

I thought it was 15th!!!

*whimper* Amazon is looking less good

If you live within driving distance of Indianapolis (and want to pay for a GenCon badge), it is the 15th. But, then, buying from an WPN store is probably easier.

Thaumaturge.

the Jester

Legend
Buy from your local WPN store. :)

Sadly, my FLGS is neither very F nor even all that L. The last I checked, just before the Starter Set's early release date, they still didn't even know about all these Dungeons and all these Dragons that I kept asking about. They didn't know if they were getting them at all, much less early, and were absolutely unaware that there even was a new D&D edition coming out. Aargh. I would be so willing to pay the extra 25% or whatever to have the books in hand early, but... aargh.

Vael

Legend
19th!

I thought it was 15th!!!

*whimper* Amazon is looking less good

Lol. I preordered and got it packaged with the first adventure ... my copy isn't scheduled to arrive until the 25th.

C'est la vie, it's not like I'll be using it until I have the complete core anyway. I'll probably be visiting a FLGS to buy other stuff and flip through the book next week.

dream66_

First Post
Sadly, my FLGS is neither very F nor even all that L. The last I checked, just before the Starter Set's early release date, they still didn't even know about all these Dungeons and all these Dragons that I kept asking about. They didn't know if they were getting them at all, much less early, and were absolutely unaware that there even was a new D&D edition coming out. Aargh. I would be so willing to pay the extra 25% or whatever to have the books in hand early, but... aargh.

Yeah, that's my situation my UNfriendly local game store, really doesn't care about DND, RPGs are just something he puts up while selling comics, magic cards, and paintball.

I'd actually wait just to not give him the business.

Remove ads