Doom of the Savage Kings

Lizt hissed in ire. She lunged forward and sliced at the sorcerer, hoping to hamstring him.

Gratien stayed put, out of the main fracas. He fit a second arrow to his bow and fired at Ofenloch (the same thegn that sat closest to the Jarl).

Lizt shortsword [roll0] for [roll1] damage.

Gratien longbow [roll2] for [roll3] damage.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc] sorry, been in a lot of pain and lost my focus.

Yes, Homer was indeed the target of the enlarge

the penalty is indeed from strength, though I see his damage is at -2. is that normal from strength? I ting I was targeting the Jarl, bring him down sooner and hopefully the others will fall soon after.[/sblock]

Hank calls for another badger changing his gender once again to a male

Caster check: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6 (sereiously?!? AGAIN!?!!?)

He stabs his hand again, but he hits something vital- his hand curls in to a claw as searing pain focuses him back on the fight.

burn 6 agil

badger 1 badger attack 1: 1D20 = [12] = 12
badger 2 badger attack 2: 1D20 = [11] = 11

as a second skeleton forms from the floor of the room and forms into another badger, the first badger attacks, followed by the new badger

Enlarged homer tries to attack the evil Jarl again

His elvin sword flashes and connects, followed by the lesser sword which finds a mark as the jarl is caught off guard
Homer - 2 weapon attack: 1D20-1 = [19]-1 = 18
1D20-1 = [19]-1 = 18
Attacks are 19 and 19 with size difference
Damages: 1D6 = [4] = 4
1D6 = [2] = 2

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Scott, if his STR penalty is -1 it should apply to both attacks and damage. Not sure why you would have an extra penalty to damage. IMO, it should be -1.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

[sblock=OOC]Scott, if his STR penalty is -1 it should apply to both attacks and damage. Not sure why you would have an extra penalty to damage. IMO, it should be -1.[/sblock]
Consider it fixed. He hasn't hit in such a long time anyway it really is not a factor, yet.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The sorcerer giggles, not so much in glee as in relief that Lizt's attack didn't gut him. Ofenloch hardly notices the arrow fired by Gratien as he readies himself to attack Tender.

Hank's spell would fail but for the fact that he again sacrifices up a bit of his essence to power the spell. This time instead of leaving him weakened it leaves him clumsy. A second badger enters the fray and both attack but do no injury to the Jarl or his men.

Homer attacks the Jarl and is certain his attacks strike true and yet, they miss.

GM: Round Two continues!
Actions remaining for Franko, Tender, Boral, & Kurl

[sblock=OOC]Scott, PLEASE listen to me: you do not use a d20 when using two weapon fighting. You use a d16. Because of the Jarl and the Thegn's AC you must roll a 16 on a d16 to hit any of them.

Homer AC 12 (modified); 8/8 hp (Enlarged: +1 hit, dmg, AC, 9/10 rounds)
Hank AC 8 (modified); 5/5 hp (STR 4/10; AGI 4/10; -2 modifier)
Franko AC 10; ?/4+?

Gratien AC 13; 4/4 hp
Lizt AC 14; 4/4

Boral AC 10; 7/7 hp (Lost: Enlarge)
Kurl AC 15; 5/5 hp
Tender AC 18; 8/13 hp (Bless: +1 to all attacks, 9/10 rounds)

Badger AC 12, 6 hp, 359/360 rounds (+2, 1d4 damage)
Badger AC 12, 6 hp, 360/360 rounds (+2, 1d4 damage)

Jarl AC 18 10/16 hp
Thegns AC 16
-Ofenloch 12/12 hp
-Kreig 12/12 hp
-Orioc 12/12 hp
-Utherl 12/12 hp
-Haedrick 12/12 hp
-Clohn the Bald 12/12 hp
-Haelf Halfson 12/12 hp

Sorcerer AC 10 hp 6/6 Black bolt: 2/3 remaining
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

[sblock=note to self]ack! I did it again? So very sorry. D 16!!!!!![/SBLOCK]

Caster check: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21

Franko looks and sees tender still normal sized, "No no! that won't do!" cast enlarge on Tender. "Wheeee! much better!"

Effects: double size; +4attack, Damage and AC and +10 bonus hit points.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kurl attempted to heal Tender's wounds as he grabbed the giant dwarf's arm. "Yes! Yes! Destroy them for my fetid lord!"

[roll0]

Boral, worried about the spellcaster, yelled out, "The caster. Kill the caster!" He cast a magical bolt of his own at the wizard.

[roll1]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
A very enlarged and very angry Tender doubles his efforts into slaying the Jarl, "This is for Alois, you sorry sack of..."

Deed Die
[roll0]
Spear of Hilot Attack
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]
Shield Attack
[roll3]
Shield Damage
[roll4]

Remove ads