Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Beta Group

Ambrus

Explorer
Tears streaming down his face, Dj'hân nods dutifully up at Brindom while sniffling. "S'okay. I'll keep watch back here."

OOC: Dj'hân tries to hide as he glances down the tunnel ahead.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Cabbagehead lashes out at Manachan again, landing another heavy blow with his deformed fists. Before Manachan can react, Edmond reaches past him with Deathwail and hooks the feet of the ogrekin from under him again. As Cabbagehead falls, lightning erupts from the glaive and the ogrekin spasms horribly before lying still, smoke rising from his stiffened corpse.

In the stillness after battle, you hear the sound of something moving in one of the pits.

[sblock=OOC]
7 damage to Manachan.

Edmond's shocking grasp damage is enough to kill Cabbagehead in one go.

Dj'hân UMD 4+7=11, not enough to activate the wand. It is dark further down the tunnel, which looks like it leads deeper into the catacombs. There is no sign of anything else approaching.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Late for the fight but in time to help, Brindom moves over to Manachan. "You al-alright Manachan?" he asks hesistantly. "I--I can heal you if you want, that last blow looked like it hurt." Still not use to the apperance of the other-worldly man Brindom looks nervous around the golden warrior.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I find myself . . . somewhat dismayed . . . at Cabbagehead's strength. If you have any healing magic for me I'd appreciate it. I heard a wail from the hallway - is our young friend all right? If not, I could perhaps do a little to ease his pain."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Dj'hân is hiding in the hall, he took a crossbow bolt to the shoulder. I saw him with his healing wand that he used on me he should be alright, I'll check on him next." Brindom says to Manachan. The young cleric then lays a hand on his shoulder and prays to Erastil to heal his friend.
[sblock=actions]
Spontaneous Cast Cure Serious Wounds (trade out for Restoration,Lesser)
Heal for = 10 points
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 40/41
AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 17
CMB: +1
Speed: 20'
Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +5

[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells]Orisons: Mending, Detect Magic, Create Water, Read Magic
1st lvl: Remove Fear, Cure Light Wounds, Bless, + Protection from Evil
2nd lvl: Restoration,Lesser, Hold Person, + Shield Other
Abilities:
Channel Energy(living): 3/5 (2d6)
Calming Touch: 5/5
Touch of Good: 4/5 [/sblock][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Thank you, my friend. That's much better." Manachan rolls and stretches his shoulders for a moment, testing the healing, then heads down the hall to find Dj'hân. On sighting the weeping youth, he speaks gently.

"I can perhaps help with this - a little at least."

If he gives consent, Manachan will use a bolt of Celestial Fire, healing him for (1d6+3=6) points.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 28/33     AC: 16   AC(T): 16   AC(FF): 13
 Init: +06    ST(F):+04   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+07

BAB: 01       CMB:+01     CMD:+13

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +3        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Nunchaku                +3        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +3        1d10        19-20/x2

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d6+3 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (5/7 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (2/4 per Day)
    * Prestidigitation          * Chill Touch
    * Read Magic                * Mage Armor
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"It seems my fate in this graveyard is to be pincushion" comments Edmond showing the bolt protruding through his arm, his voice impassive.

He offers it to Brindom for minstration steeling himself for the pain he knows follows pulling the bolt out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] I forgot you got hit too I should have used a channeling on everyone. :( What are your current HP stats for Edmond I am down to one cure light. I was going to save my Shield Other for the main battle as it is a domain spell and can't be swapped out. [/sblock]

[sblock=edit] I checked my character I also have two potions cure light (1d8+1) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
When Manachan returns to the site of the battle with Cabbagehead, he notices that Edmond is injured as well. Once more, he focuses his will and a ray of healing energy connects the two of them.

[sblock=OOC]Celestial Fire on Edmond as well (1d6+3 Healing). Sorry Dr. Si - I forgot you prefer to roll and went ahead and rolled the one for Dj'hann.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 28/33     AC: 16   AC(T): 16   AC(FF): 13
 Init: +06    ST(F):+04   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+07

BAB: 01       CMB:+01     CMD:+13

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +3        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Nunchaku                +3        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +3        1d10        19-20/x2

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d6+3 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (4/7 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (2/4 per Day)
    * Prestidigitation          * Chill Touch
    * Read Magic                * Mage Armor
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

Remove ads