• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 353 came early!

Zarnam

First Post
Dang ! That's some very interesting info to chew on :D

If someone has some free time I have some questions:

1) Malcanthet - Is CR 28 ?? What's her Int/Cha

2) Is there any more info on this Xinivrae ??

3) A brief (as possible) summary of the Thrall PrC ??

4) Is this Death Devil from FR oustiders article a real devil (baatezu) ? Is he specific to any god ??

Thanks !!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Alzrius said:
Damn! This is what I get for working on the weekends! :mad:

Looks like it's just tap water for me again this year. :p

well then, get crackin on it. enquiring minds want to know! ;)

takasi said:
No preview for 354?

check out the first post. it even seems like the fact that there will be modrons in #354 has just about eclisped discussion of #353. ;) of course, that could be due in part to the fact that not much info has been posted about the current issue - though this is slowly being corrected. ;)

Zarnam said:
Malcanthet - Is CR 28 ??

yes; i asked already and James has confirmed this.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Here's the preview for #354:

NEXT MONTH IN DRAGON #354

CORE BELIEFS: HEIRONEOUS

by Sean K Reynolds
All hail the god of valor, the Archpaladin, the Valorous Knight, the Invincible! Join the chivalrous cavaliers who quest in his name, learn the tenants of his noble faith, and strike fear in the hearts of all foes of justice!

THE MODRONS RETURN
by Ken Marable
After a lengthy isolation, the modrons march again! Venture of Regulus, the home city of these whimsical beings of perfect law, encounter the six most numerous types of modron, and explore the planes as a rogue modron PC.

AGED ADVENTURERS
by Hal Maclean
Discover the benefits of adventuring through your twilight years.

PLUS!
The Ecology of the Kopru, Volo's Guide, Dragonmarks, Class Acts, Scale Mail, Sage Advice, Savage Tidings, and comics, including The Order of the Stick and more!

Razz

Banned
Banned
Strange, I thought they said there'd be SIX new Forgotten Realms outsiders as opposed to four?

And I have seen those creatures before, written by Thomas M. Costa and Eric L. Boyd. Nice work guys! I always thought their unique creations were cool and it's nice to see it made it into Dragon.

Yes, I'm greedy for more Dragon stuff, that's right! :p

Zaukrie

New Publisher
James did a great job on the demon queen of succubi. I really enjoyed the article. He worked in a few names of other demons, I'm not sure (I'm no expert) if we've seen all the names before. The goals/politics/interaction with her enemies and the other demon lords was something I can definitely use in my campaigns (at least the ones I run for the group that isn't made up of 9-11 year old boys).

I've only read that one article, it has been a very busy weekend.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
First off: Thanks for the kind words for the latest Demonomicon! I usually try to introduce one or two new demon lords with each of these articles. If one pulls the curtain back from one demon lord, it only makes sense to drop in two more that are little more than names. Call it job security if you will; in this way, the Demonomicon'll never run out of demon lords to talk about.

There are two brand new demon lords mentioned in this article, in any event. One of them is Xinivrae. The other one hasn't been mentioned on this thread yet, so I'll avoid the spoilers. It name drops a couple new types of loumara demons too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads