Dragon 364 News at Gleemax [merged]

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Basically this says that Dragon/Dungeon are going to have very few new articles for the next few months until 4e launches. This is basically a preview of the articles in the launch issue.

Wow. I wrote the "Ashen Covenant" article, but I had no idea it was going to be in the first 4E issue.

Color me stoked. :)

And yet, I think I'm more psyched to read the Yeenoghu, Bhaarel, and kobold articles than I am to see mine up there.

I may need to check out those warforged options considering im thinking of making one for my frirst 4E character. I was worried id be stuck without any racial feats until the new ECS came out.

Jack99

Adventurer
Hussar said:
I've lost track, are we going to have to pay for this one?

From the link, last 3 lines

The timeframe for establishing when we will begin charging for subscriptions has yet to be determined, but we’ll have more information in the coming weeks. And once we get some titles for adventures, we’ll post our Table of Contents for the first 4th Edition issue of Dungeon.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
Wow. I wrote the "Ashen Covenant" article, but I had no idea it was going to be in the first 4E issue.
So, you wrote the first Fourth Edition article about Orcus.

When is your and Nightfall's special day? ;)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
This....is...confusing.

OK: until the core rules are off the Printers (in March? April?) a big slowdown in content.

Then, content back to normal, presumably before the actual release in June.

Then, after that, you get the 4th edition article of Dragon, which is what those articles are for, and are probably months away.

S&B, you might want to change your thread title...though I am not sure to what...

Derren

Hero
For the next several weeks, you’ll be seeing fewer 4th Edition Design and Development columns than normal.

Considering that the De&De articles are already way behind schedule this means probably a complete stop.

Remove ads